#elemchat #spedchat #literacy #Twitter #freebie
Twitter Tweet Activity designed to capture the main event in a chapter or story. Grades 6 and up.
Character “Tweet” Activity - Teacher Directions:
After reading a short story or a chapter/section in a book, have students choose (or assign) one character to write a “Twitter Tweet”: a 140-character summary of what just happened, or how they feel about the events that took place. The character count includes punctuation and spaces.”
Activity even includes a practice “Tweet Sheet” as well as other printables to help with the lesson. including teacher directions and common core standards.
This TpT freebie comes from Tracee Orman. Check out her stuff. I noticed that she has lots of literacy products including one for Facebook. Many of her products can be used with any short story or novel.
16 Notes/ Hide
- kdincolo likes this
- nails-on-a-chalkboard reblogged this from kbkonnected and added:
- aliceinbizerreland reblogged this from kbkonnected
- crystaldivine likes this
- windycitylibrarian likes this
- adolwyn likes this
- sportychicworld likes this
- tekkieteacher reblogged this from kbkonnected and added:
- tekkieteacher likes this
- sydvicious02 likes this
- ohqueloco reblogged this from kbkonnected
- gjmueller likes this
- ax387 likes this
- randomloveofthings likes this
- kbkonnected posted this