This is my first year nominating blogs for the Edublog Awards.
#eddies11 #elemchat #spedchat
It has been so hard to choose because I have so many favorites. If you haven’t guessed it already I read tons of blogs and there are so many great ones. I thought of not doing it a few times but remember that when I first started reading blogs it was a great list to use to find new ones.
Below are just a few of the blogs that I think are truly fantastic and inspire me to be a better educator.
- Best individual blog http://ladybugsteacherfiles.blogspot.com/
- Best individual tweeter @jedipadmaster
- Best group blog http://www.teachingblogaddict.com/
- Best new bloghttp://www.teachingblogaddict.com/
- Best class blog http://theinsandouts.co.nz/
- Best ed tech / resource sharing blog http://jeffthomastech.com/blog/
- Best teacher blog http://blog.discoveryeducation.com/bsdbsd/
- Best librarian / library blog http://mediaspecialistsguide.blogspot.com/
- Best free web tool http://www.livebinders.com
- Best educational use of audio / video / visual / podcast http://www.speedofcreativity.org
- Best educational wiki http://ictmagic.wikispaces.com/
- Best open PD / unconference / webinar series Classroom 2.0 Live
- Lifetime achievement Jerry Blumengarten (@cybraryman1)
- Best educational use of a social network http://www.classroom20.com/