Not just a Birthday Calculator
Check out this Birthday Calculator find from my Dad (and blog promoter/marketing agent). Just put in your birthday and a wealth of information is displayed, including how many months, days, hours, and seconds you have been alive on this earth. Also included are tons of other trivia about the day and year you were born.
The results are fascinating and there are many ways for students to use this.
- Find information about themselves.
- Find information on family members (information goes back to 1810).
- Find out what was going on using a specific date in history.
- Write a song/poem about what was going when they were born
- Create a comic strip about what happened 50 (or 100) years before they were born.
- Create a timeline for a period in history.
If you have any ideas to add to the list let me know here.