How to add your @LiveBinders to Pinterest!
#elemchat #spedchat #edtech
Amy just sent me a question from Pinterest “Thanks for the resources! Say, how did you get Pinterest go acknowledge your livebinders? It keeps telling me that it doesn’t see any pictures or movies when I hit the “Pin It” button. Suggestions?”
I thought I would put my solution here for any of my readers that may be interested.
There is a bit of a trick to it.
- First create or find a picture on your computer that you would like to represent your binder.
- Next go to your Pinterest account and click on “Add” in the upper right hand corner.
- Click on “upload a pin”
- Select your image
- Next add the binder’s URL to the text box and pin to the board of your choice.
- Now Click “edit” and move your URL to the link box.
- Write a description of your binder and save the pin
I would love to see more LiveBinders on Pinterest!
You can see some of my LiveBinders on Pinterest here.