Remarkable interactive from Scholastic.
#elemchat #spedchat #sschat #immigration
I have shared this before but today I received an email from Scholastic that the site had been redesigned and that it is great for the whiteboard. They were right. It was good before but it’s fantastic now.
Includes stories, audio, video, photos and more. Listening to the audio was extremely interesting. It features memories of people who actually immigrated through Ellis Island in their own words. Cool!
Another great immigration resource is Tenement Museum. It is an interactive journey where you become one of the 23 million people that traveled through Ellis Island and settled in the U.S. Students will discover what it was like for turn of the century immigrants. Very interactive!
You may also like…
14 Notes/ Hide
- useducation2012 reblogged this from kbkonnected
- useducation2012 likes this
- sarahliveson likes this
- teachingtoinspire reblogged this from kbkonnected
- ivywaite reblogged this from kbkonnected
- schoolforkidswhocantreadgood likes this
- shadesofaspectrum likes this
- newshouramgrad likes this
- crajee reblogged this from kbkonnected and added:
- theworldinpink reblogged this from kbkonnected and added:
- cinnamonsugarandspice likes this
- fortune-n-glory likes this
- dianegenge likes this
- total-noob likes this
- allisonunsupervised likes this
- This was featured in #Education
- educationalmusings reblogged this from kbkonnected
- kbkonnected posted this