Wheel of…? I think I can build something like this out of a lazy susan I have. Would be fun for games and tons of other stuff. I’ve also seen some at the dollar store. My wheels are really beginning to turn.
The Giant Wheel of Destiny and Doom!
Super great way we reviewed for 8th grade’s science End of Grade tests. Each student got to spin the wheel and receive a science vocab term related to the topic they landed on. Then, they had a limited time to concoct a sentence that proved they understood the term. Each student was assigned a specific “phone-a-friend” that they could turn to.
If they got it right, they got to pick a prize…which was a hilarious fortune or piece of wisdom I’d printed off the internet. Honestly, I’ve found that if I frame it well, there’s no difference in their motivation to receive a weird cheapie fortune or some actual prize like candy.
This would be such a fun way to revise, unlike those revision tests.
21 Notes/ Hide
- nicepieceofhell likes this
- nuh-tah-shuh likes this
- ilmseeker likes this
- jvo623 reblogged this from decomposingclassroom
- alwteachingresources reblogged this from nimue325
- nimue325 reblogged this from kbkonnected
- kerikam likes this
- kbkonnected reblogged this from adventuresofastudentteacher and added:
- adventuresofastudentteacher reblogged this from coordinatingcardigans
- everybodynerds-sometimes likes this
- life-of-a-substitute reblogged this from from-student-to-teacher
- from-student-to-teacher reblogged this from decomposingclassroom
- richvilla reblogged this from decomposingclassroom
- kls987 likes this
- vaganovaagrippina likes this
- myspacemanshoes reblogged this from decomposingclassroom and added:
- myspacemanshoes likes this
- insideateachersmind likes this
- coordinatingcardigans reblogged this from decomposingclassroom and added:
- fortunenglory likes this
- learningandcreating reblogged this from decomposingclassroom
- kellilovescats likes this
- ambedu likes this
- totalnothingness likes this
- This was featured in #Education
- decomposingclassroom posted this