Great new addition to my “Awesome Audio Stories” LiveBinder.
Story Bee is a FANTASTIC site for listening to stories told by professional storytellers. Students will love listening to these stories because the storytellers really bring the stories to life. Stories are divided into 4 categories by age levels, 4-9, 10-12, 13-14, and 15-18.
I can’t wait to share a few of these during my art classes. These stories are so good that I’m sure there will be less behavior problems in the class because my wonderful students will be listening to the story while they work on their art project. :-)
I listened to “Boy and Angel’s First Date” by Buck P. Creacy (for ages 15-18) while I wrote this post. Thoroughly entertaining!
This find via Laura Ann Griffith’s RTI LiveBinder.
10 Notes/ Hide
- englishteacheronline likes this
- lifeofmotherandteacher likes this
- tulipana82 likes this
- bkrafty38 likes this
- khloie reblogged this from positivelypersistentteach
- stlsecret likes this
- donteatthepaste reblogged this from positivelypersistentteach and added:
- positivelypersistentteach reblogged this from kbkonnected and added:
- magicalteacher reblogged this from kbkonnected and added:
- kbkonnected posted this