zondle… Create fun games with your own content or “borrow from others. It’s FREE!
I spent quite a bit of the afternoon fooling around with zondle.
Zondle in a nutshell: You create quiz questions/answers and zondle turns them into fun games for your students.
I dove into zondle and quickly (well not quickly enough) realized that the video tutorials are there for a reason. If you watch these short videos you’ll be able to learn zondle quickly. If not…you probably won’t. I HIGHLY recommend watching them!
Some zondle features…
- Create quizzes that are turned into games. Your students can choose which type of game to play with your content.
- Use the questions of others and customize them to suit your needs.
- Create an account for your class and keep track of progress.
- Embed games into your blog or website.
Screenshot of some of the games your students can choose from.
Below is a mini-game I created for Hispanic Heritage Month.
26 Notes/ Hide
- musicjustgetsbetter reblogged this from kbkonnected
- myrandomandfree reblogged this from coolcatteacher
- stinasarttalk likes this
- twoshibaswalkedintoabar reblogged this from coolcatteacher
- twoshibaswalkedintoabar likes this
- quest4epiphanies likes this
- phantafan reblogged this from coolcatteacher
- kidsimprovingenglish likes this
- kidsimprovingenglish reblogged this from coolcatteacher
- thecursedpencilsharpener reblogged this from coolcatteacher
- cowboyrobotangel likes this
- elcwu likes this
- knowledgesponge likes this
- lollapulizer likes this
- ambedu likes this
- kathleenflores reblogged this from coolcatteacher
- kathleenflores likes this
- nowwhathappensnext likes this
- thinkbrit likes this
- kostasgeorgioy reblogged this from coolcatteacher
- kostasgeorgioy likes this
- coolcatteacher reblogged this from kbkonnected and added:
- maevegreen reblogged this from kbkonnected and added:
- maevegreen likes this
- curly-cue-202 likes this
- glittertrance likes this
- kbkonnected posted this