Students will love these 2 Cool Tools for School!
#edtech #stopmotion #animation
AWESOME site for kids! Film Street’s “Stop Frame Animator” lets students create stop animation films…for free. No registration is required to use this cool tool. It is easy to use and the end results are great. Email address is required only to send (save the final product). Well worth it.
Students set up scenes using wooden figures and props provided by the site. They take a picture of each movement to tell the story. Music and sound effects can also be added. Plenty of choices available .
The final results can be saved through an email link.
*If you are in the UK check out Stop Frame Animator Competition. You could win a video camera.
Includes a section for teachers.
Jelly Cam (free)
- JellyCam is a bit of software for Windows and Mac computers.
- It creates stop-motion movies from snap shots from a webcam or loaded in pictures.
- You can add a mp3 soundtrack.
- Export as a .flv video for upload to YouTube.
You may also like…
Morfo (ipad app) $.99
Make an amazing talking 3D face from a photo of anyone, then record and send video via email.
6 Notes/ Hide
- teejay82 reblogged this from holtthink
- teejay82 likes this
- x3nicolette likes this
- paulineperren reblogged this from kbkonnected
- julioesuashistorias likes this
- holtthink reblogged this from kbkonnected and added:
- kbkonnected posted this