Our First Product Testing
Last week my students and I had the opportunity to test a really unique product…a pencil sharpener! You may ask how can a pencil sharpener be unique. Well read along to find out about the "Quietest Classroom Pencil Sharpener".
My art students*, many staff members and I tried the “Quietest Classroom Pencil Sharpener” and made many observations. Here they are.
- First of all it lives up to it’s name…The “Quietest Classroom Pencil Sharpener”. It is so quiet that students were able to sharpen their pencils any time throughout the class and no one was disturbed by it. Not even me!
- The “Quietest Classroom Pencil Sharpener” was very easy for everyone to use. Learning curve 10-20 seconds.
- It created the sharpest point of any sharpener that we have ever used. Amazingly sharp and it did not break.**
- It was very easy to empty and clean! Love this!!! The plastic disposal tray can even be washed. Love this too!
- It can be mounted or used portable.
- Very sturdy and safe to use.
- Best of all it will not over-sharpen a pencil no matter how hard students try. Have you had a student go to the pencil sharpener with a new pencil and come back with a stub? It will never happen with the “Quietest Classroom Pencil Sharpener”! Hip! Hip! Hooray!
- The price was reasonable…$14.99
We give the “Quietest Classroom Pencil Sharpener” five stars…our highest rating!
If you would like to learn more about the “Quietest Classroom Pencil Sharpener” click here.
*Student testers ranged in age from ages 7-15. Adults did not disclose their ages.
**We used all types of pencils in our test but mainly cheap dollar store packs. All sharpened well. The same can not be said for my expensive electric pencil sharpener.
***We receive no profit from sales of this product. However we did receive a wonderful pencil sharpener that we are thrilled with.
- magicalteacher reblogged this from kbkonnected and added:
I would SERIOUSLY welcome doing a product test of a pencil sharpener. In the past 5 years, I PERSONALLY have spent about...
- kbkonnected posted this