Sporacle has a wide array of timed quizzes. Theses are great for classroom competitions as well a individuals trying to beat their own personal best.
The subjects include: science, geography, history, literature, language and others that are just for fun.
I think students could even work in groups on many of these.
I really liked this game where you had to come up with the most common 100 English words in 12 minutes.
Members can also create up to 7 games a month. Membership is free. You do not need to be a member to play the games.
Educational Idea: Students can create games to help them study or to be part of a class presentation.
- kathrynporter likes this
- bkrafty38 likes this
- nothopeless reblogged this from sagemaria
- sagemaria reblogged this from diamondsandcharcoal and added:
My brother came down to Florida for the first time in three years and in order to instigate family bonding (which is...
- wakiewakieapplecakie likes this
- whatshisname likes this
- positivelypersistentteach likes this
- diamondsandcharcoal reblogged this from whutever4evr and added:
My sister and I did all of the Harry Potter sporcle games. It was such a good day.
- whutever4evr reblogged this from cheeselarson and added:
The day I stumbled upon sporcle will forever be remembered as the best day of my life.
- cheeselarson reblogged this from positivelypersistentteach and added:
We do this in math. Not educational ones but just ones to waste time. It’s really fun.
- theyuniversity likes this
- goma0nigiri likes this
- kbkonnected posted this