Another new addition to my Cool Comic Creators LiveBinder.
Lego City Comic Builder. is a fantastic comic creator perfect for students. It features an easy to use drag-n-drop interface that enables students to get creating quickly. There are all sorts of Lego characters as well as backgrounds and props. The captions are great and students can add their own text. I love this and so will your students. Can’t wait to show it to some of mine.
Finished comics can be saved to your computer as a pdf or printed.
via @teach42 (follow Steve on Twitter) Also check out Steve’s “The Best Web 2.0 Tools for Educators to Use” Fantastic Resource!!!
34 Notes/ Hide
- learnfull likes this
- knanthony likes this
- kablizzy reblogged this from teachingliteracy
- aninafish likes this
- mymisadventures reblogged this from teachingliteracy
- librarianrafia likes this
- a0ta0900 likes this
- magscostello reblogged this from teachingliteracy
- teachingliteracy reblogged this from world-shaker
- teachingliteracy likes this
- speakingofthe-devil reblogged this from world-shaker
- salesguard likes this
- bittersweetberlin likes this
- nylak22 likes this
- novicephoenix likes this
- codnob likes this
- jbizzle329 reblogged this from world-shaker and added:
- aimingforpretty likes this
- schhnee likes this
- world-shaker reblogged this from kbkonnected and added:
- roughdrafts1 likes this
- ax387 likes this
- This was featured in #Education
- magicalteacher reblogged this from kbkonnected and added:
- iamdfair reblogged this from whattechsavvystudentsrequire
- whattechsavvystudentsrequire reblogged this from kbkonnected
- kbkonnected posted this