Students role play as a Peace Corps volunteer and use their problem solving/critical thinking skills while helping the fictional village of Wanzuzu. Students must talk to villagers to learn about the village’s problems and create sustainable solutions. Cultural understanding, global awareness and problems facing people in other countries are learned through this interactive.
Problems featured include: water contamination, sanitation and disease, microfinance, barren fields, malaria, soil erosion, education of girls, and agroforestry.
You may also like…
- raegoesaway reblogged this from kbkonnected and added:
An interesting game. I played it for a little while and found it really neat and thought provoking. How to balance local...
- biggreenmeanie reblogged this from geofaultline and added:
- biggreenmeanie likes this
- geofaultline reblogged this from kbkonnected
- pplalwaysleave23 likes this
- asiamericana likes this
- breatheinsolitude reblogged this from kbkonnected and added:
Interesting. I like it for the most part. But there is the cynical voice in the back of my mind asking if they include...
- geofaultline likes this
- thedawnisover likes this
- elucidatorium likes this
- onapathtoabetterme reblogged this from kbkonnected
- onapathtoabetterme likes this
- readyseteducate reblogged this from kbkonnected
- kbkonnected posted this