Binder update…Super Cool Collection!
600+ Letters of Note…many of which can be used in the classroom. Fun to read!
#elemchat #spedchat #letters #sschat
Via History Tech
“Letters of Note is an attempt to gather and sort fascinating letters, postcards, telegrams, faxes, and memos. Scans/photos where possible. Fakes will be sneered at. Updated as often as possible; usually each weekday.”
1. Browse by correspondence type:
2. Browse by writing method:
3. Browse by date of correspondence:
4. Browse the following categories of correspondence:
5. Browse correspondence written by, to, or about, the following notable people (listed alphabetically, by first name):
Read notes from (just a few I picked out)
- Stephen Hawking
- Mark Twain
- Benjamin Franklin
- Helen Keller
- Brian Wilson
- Amelia Earhart
- Annie Oakley
- Frank Lloyd Wright
- Queen Victoria
- George Lucas
- James Brown
- Michael Jackson
- and 600+ more!
These would be great to use if you are studying a person, time period, subject etc., to gather more insight.
Just think how handy these will come in for President’s Day and Black History this month.
Included in Letter Writing Resources
You may also like…